watercolor, gallery wrap
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE PRINTS
To ask about the original, please click here.
Description of ANN PARRY
ANN PARRY – Whatcom County Courthouse Restoration Project: The sailing ship ANN PARRY transported the bricks used to build the oldest brick building in the State of Washington. The building became the territorial courthouse in 1863 and is on the National Register of Historic Places. The Whatcom County Historical Society is actively restoring it today. This watercolor by Steve Mayo was donated to the fundraiser to help this historic project.